Buying Property in North Cyprus with Buy & Sell Estate agent
It is very simple to buy a property in North Cyprus. You can follow the below steps to purchase the property in Northern Cyprus.
- Find a property from our database. We have nice range of properties which might interest you.
- Instruct the solicitor of your choice in Northern Cyprus. We can refer the solicitor if you don't know any.
- Put a deposit to reserve your property.
- Sign a power of attorney with your selected solicitor to proceed the sale of the property in North Cyprus.
- Sign the sale agreement with the vendor. Solicitor can sign on your behalf as well.
- Deposit the agreement in land registry upon making the agreed payments.
- Apply for permission to transfer the deeds into your name. Solicitor will require some documents from you such as character certificate / police clearance which you can obtain from your own country.
- Transfer the deeds to your name upon getting the permission from interior ministry of North Cyprus. There will be extra charges of transfer fee and VAT on the value of the property on the transfer of the deed to your name.
All transactions related to property in Northern Cyprus take place using pounds sterling.